- Attach your cell phone or pager through the slot at the top of the holster. Make sure that the hook from the cell phone clip or the holster catches on the bottom of the leather.
- Place the handgun in the holster.
- Place the holster in your pants behind your front pocket. A right handed shooter wears it on the left side, and a left handed shooter wears the holster on the right side. Make sure your belt and pants go all the way up between the leather and phone or pager clip.
- Adjust to the left or right to insure proper comfort.
- For maximum comfort and concealability, especially when sitting, your pants should be worn up on your hips to allow the gun and holster to fit into the area on your thigh.
- To draw the holster, take hold of your phone or pager from the top, with your thumb behind the leather, using your weak hand. Place the thumb of your shooting hand in your pants behind your snap or belt buckle and pull out to loosen your pants. Pull up with your weak hand. When you feel the holster pass your waistband, release your thumb and draw the handgun from the holster with your shooting hand.
- To draw the holster with the push-up (Viagra) draw, place your weak hand in your pocket under the barrel of the gun. Push the bottom of the barrel towards your groin in order to move the butt of the gun away from your pants button. Push up on the bottom of the barrel and grab your handgun with your shooting hand as you feel it pass through your waistband.